Thursday, July 23, 2009

MOM Responds

I am pleasantly surprised by MOM's response. They want to do a complete reinstall and implementation. This is much more than I had hoped for. I mean, I did initiate a chargeback dispute. I figured they would be cold and distant. I doubt they are aware of this blog at this point and when they do see it I hope they will take it as a challenge to treat me right. I will give credit where credit is due. I will keep everyone up-to-date with the reinstallation and implementation of the MOM program as it moves forward.

Having $13,000 on the line, I have swallowed my pride. We need to make this program work for us. DydaComp says they want it to work for us, too. I sincerely hope it works. My staff is very concerned about this, but understand how much is at stake financially.

Here is what I am going to do--throw myself completely into the integration and keep my fingers crossed. In all honesty I hope that MOM comes out looking like the best order management system--ever.

3 comments:

  1. I like and am impressed with your graciousness but I think you might be making a mistake. You are probably better off going to small claims court, very easy to do, and starting again with Stone Edge.It will set you back another few thousans dollars, but you will get a highly-customizable program with few user complaints and a great support staff. I have used Stone Edge for 2 companies that I had/have and think its a great value.

    Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. Small claims court has crossed my mind. I am going to give them one more try. If it still doesn't work I will have to pursue that option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried StoneEdge peer-to-peer and it did not work for us. It was unstable because we had too many computers for that version, but I would be really comfortable going with their server-based version. StoneEdge was gracious and accommodating when I was testing their product. I would not hesitate doing business with them.

    ReplyDelete